Paid Parental Leave
Eligible employees are entitled to paid parental leave* following the birth, adoption or fostercare placement of a child. The amount of paid parental leave available for eligible employees will be determined as follows:
- Primary caregiver: if you are the full-time primary care parent during the period of the leave, you will be eligible for up to 12 weeks of leave at base pay;
- Secondary caregiver: if you are the non-primary care parent, you will be eligible for up to 4 weeks of leave at base pay.
* Full policy details available from HR.
We also know there are a few other things we can do to make it a little easier on new parents, both before and after that sweet baby arrives. Highlights of our parent perks are:
- New-parent starter kit (pregnancy massage for mom, Amazon family credit, diaper service and more)
- Plus-one travel to accompany you on work trips for the first year of baby’s life
- If traveling without baby, shipment of breast milk back home from work trips
- Fantastic private pumping room with hospital-grade pump and all necessary accessories for each mom
To top it off, our health insurance coverage is paid at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents (and provides fantastic coverage for breast pumps!) And our agency’s PTO, holiday, and summer hours policies provide ample flexibility for new moms and dads.
WONGDOODY supports family because WONGDOODY IS family. We’ve got you.